Re: GUMBY GRUB

On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 15:46, Aaron Matteson wrote:
> duncan brown became daring and sent these 1.9K bytes,
> > if you guys are going to insist on carrying out this argument, i must insist that you carry it out in private and not in the group.  i'm sure alot of people here would agree.
>
> I find this rather amusing, why inept people run linux is beyond me but
> they always find their way here. A quick solution would be for Res to
> learn how email works, but then we would no longer be amused with him.
> oh well :)
Well if people keep responding to the thread then it will never end,
This is nothing more than a public argument for attention. Why don't you
people move on.
So the guy the hijacked a thread its not the end of the world, He knows
that he hijacked the thread whether he admits it or not, We know he
knows, because we have told him. If he doesn't accept that, then it his
baby. But if you wish to continue your childish squabble do so in
private, some of us are actually trying to learn something from this
list. And to add you are not setting a very good example for the newbies
on the list. Besides guys like Alexander, William and Jludwig and many
more who are investing there time in people they don't know from a bar
of soap would be better off helping a newbie than wasting time in these
silly squabbles.

So please guys just drop this subject now!
--
Chadley - Linux Rocks
Welcome to my world.