Re:Wireless support

I would like to know if Fedora core 1, can use Network Everywhere USB adapter. I have no problem with my Nic card, but I would like to find out if I can network from wireless, any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.
I downloaded Fed core 1, on a newer computer, I am really impressed with the speed, Another question, I have downloaded the image for Core 2, how can I get it to mount, may sound silly but I had know problems with Core 1, seems that Core 2 is more tricky to me.
Thank you in advance,

 Daryl Fournier

MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines