Re: skel

The folder /etc/skel is used as a template for adding new users
typically through addusr. Any configuration anned or modified file (or
the like ) will be inherited -- that the correct work?? -- by any used
added after the configuration file is added or modified.
I.E any user added before the configuration file is modified or added
does not have the changes.

This, at least, is my understanding of the /ec/skel.
--
jludwig <wralphie@xxxxxxxxxxx>