Re: LDAP how to

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

There are so many helpful sites in the net about LDAP. If you are
missing basic knowledge you maybe even better buy a book which starts at
basic level.

http://yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/LinuxTutorialLDAP.html

is nice in my eyes.

Or have a look at following project address if you prefer GUI tools:

http://phpldapadmin.sourceforge.net

Check freshmeat.net for more helpful tools.

Alexander

I suggest another tool : gq. It is on the fedora cds. It's simple , but works fine for simple tests...
Now , I suggest you get the O'Reilly book about ldap. I'm reading it now and it is very interesting and has a lot of info on the possibilities of LDAP.

--
Pedro Macedo