Re: Unscribe question

Homer wrote:

I hope the don't move to a message board, or if they do, they offer the e-mail style as well still... I might be a bit old fashioned, but I prefer just opening my MUA and there's mail... No waiting on web pages, graphics, etc... And I can connect my laptop, grab my mail and read it when and where I want, with or without 'net access...

---

Homer

Yes, that is a plus of the mailing list. I have been thinking about going with digest mode, but I'm sure I wouldn't read as many of the messages if I did.
--
regards,

shane