Re: Unscribe question

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 07:43:02PM -0500, Swamper wrote:
> site.  The corporate mind, however meritocratic they may be,
> might not like the loss of control that would happen if *the
> community* actually moved some of this discussion to private
> message boards.

Huh? What are they going to do to you? Its open source, blah, blah, do
whatever you want and lots of it, but a mailing list is by far and
away the best means of handling large volumes of info between a large
volume of users. It allows for filtering and sorting on the users end,
and if someone could spell 'unscribe' correctly, I wouldn't have been
bothered by this one.

--
Hal Burgiss