Re: CVS hosting

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 20:46, Richmond Pabilona wrote:
> Hi guys,
>     I would like to make my fedora box at home into a cvs repository
> server, a have a DSL connection at home, but my problem here is : my
> brother uses windows xp at home and his computer is the one that dials
> to the ISP for the dsl connection, our local network at home is like
> this, my brother's computer has two NIC, one is connected to the DSL
> modem, the other NIC is connected to a hub which is also where my
> computer is connected, this is how we share the internet connection.
> The problem is will i be able to host a cvs with our current setup? how?

	Convince your brother that you need to be the primary system ;) I don't
know of anyway to forward ports through an XP box without add-on
software, and don't know that it's able to do it then..

--
Homer Parker			/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
BOFH for homershut.net		\ / No HTML/RTF in email

"Bill Gates reports on security progress made and the challenges ahead."
-- Microsoft's Homepage, on the day an SQL Server bug crippled large
   sections of the Internet.