CVS hosting

Hi guys,
I would like to make my fedora box at home into a cvs repository server, a have a DSL connection at home, but my problem here is : my brother uses windows xp at home and his computer is the one that dials to the ISP for the dsl connection, our local network at home is like this, my brother's computer has two NIC, one is connected to the DSL modem, the other NIC is connected to a hub which is also where my computer is connected, this is how we share the internet connection. The problem is will i be able to host a cvs with our current setup? how?

thanks,
Richmond