Re: Linus Virus Scanner

> This of course doesn't apply to people who deliberately don't care about
> netiquette. You might have your reasons to do so, and I respect that.
> But please accept the fact that it does matter to other people, and I
> guess you'll see that asking people to improve the way they handle
> emails that will be read by thousands of others sounds very reasonable.

Andre,

As I've told my mother, sometimes her approach is like being pecked to
death by ducks.

But that said, I hear you and I do sympathize with your points.  Your
reasonableness actually does motivate me.  Now if only I could get you
to speak to my mother. :)

Thanks.

Brian Connolly
connolly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx