Re: rhgs

At 05:13 1/15/2004, you wrote:
Hi,
        is this list still active, I have put together a rough
RGHS - Red Hat Graphical Shutdown, I warn you now the code is one nasty
hack of RHGB, its rough, but works very well.

I think it's a great idea, but don't have systems on which to test it right now. I suggest you subscribe to the fedora-devel@xxxxxxxxxx list and post this message there. That's where the most people will look at it and help develop it.

Hopefully it will evolve and be included in the Core packages later. Good work!

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com