RHCT, RHCE, Fedora certification book recommendations

My apologies if this is posted in the wrong place.  I am wondering if
someone could offer some advice as far as what are some good study books
for RHCT and RHCE--is there going to be a Fedora certification?  Is it
worth taking the RHCT/RHCE courses?  What are some good study books for
this?

TIA,

Julian