Re: rhn conf for fedora +yum pb conf

Le ven 24/10/2003 à 17:20, Daniel Veillard a écrit :
> On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 02:14:16PM +0200, Desquerre Yohann wrote:
> > In fact my rhn applet say me that there are 15 packages to upgrade, and
> > with the sources i have in my apt source.list file I don't find the new
> > packages, so i would try yum tu directly update my packages with the
> > ftp.redhat.com repository for rawhide(the repository use by the rhn
> > applet).  it's seems to be impossible with apt.
>
>   The applet does not handle apt sources.
>
> Daniel

I just want to know if thereis a conf for yum tu update packages
directly on http://ftp.redhat.com. Here is the error message i received
when i tried to check the update:

"[root@teppei root]# yum check-update
Error: Cannot find baseurl or name for server 'updates'. Skipping
Error: Cannot find baseurl or name for server 'base'. Skipping
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
"

And here is my conf file :