Re: rhn conf for fedora

In fact my rhn applet say me that there are 15 packages to upgrade, and
with the sources i have in my apt source.list file I don't find the new
packages, so i would try yum tu directly update my packages with the
ftp.redhat.com repository for rawhide(the repository use by the rhn
applet).  it's seems to be impossible with apt.

regards