Re: rhn conf for fedora

On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 01:16:48AM +0200, Desquerre Yohann wrote:
> Hello
>

> Do you use the rhn applet to shown you when new version are available
> ???
> and if yes, how is your configuration in the /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources
> file ?

  the applet will work only with yum sources. My current source file is
------------
### the defalt rhn (using "default" as the url means
### use the one in the up2date config file
### This is required.
#up2date default

### an yum style repo
### format:
### type  channel-label     url

yum rawhide http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide
yum libxml2 http://veillard.com/libxml2
yum rhn_applet http://people.redhat.com/~veillard/testing/yum/rhn-applet

  Note that up2date is commented out as well as everything else
except the yum sources. The first one is rawhide (wich was down earlier
today but might be up by now, the other ones are my own channels for
libxml2 and rhn_applet testing,

Daniel

veillard@xxxxxxxxxx  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/