Re: general sendmail question

sounds like the cc option is what he is after.. a copy of *all* emails..

I've had a look through sendmail.cf but can't see any cc option.. do you have any more info or any links on this option?

cheers

Craig

fedora wrote:

the sendmail cf option has a cc option but if I recall thats for all email. You probably dont want to do that.

Instead you may find a more flexible solution with procmail, heres a site with a bunch of procmail links

http://rhols66.adsl.netsonic.fi/era/procmail/links.html

-greg