Re: Fedora give up

Kent Pirkle wrote:

I would try a different brand of CDs, or, buy a set from a vendor. I've
found that Linux installs in general are sensitive to the quality of the
CD and the burn. When I installed Fedora on the first machine, I had
some problems on both CD2 and CD3 reading an RPM. I used CD-RW's, so I
just erased and reburned the image again and it worked. Subsequent
installs went with no problem. You might also try burning at a slower
speed.