Re: Fedora give up

> That is, people buy fast CD burners and the cheapest CD's and expect it to work. Burn the CD's at the rate they are made for (or slower)
> and you won't have any problems. Also do the RH CD check thing at the start of the install. A little patience here will save a lot of grief later.

I used the CD burner at my local gaming place and I am using maxell CD-RW 650 MB disks. They weren't cheap, however, I do recall
burning the CDs at 8x speed. Since I already know that the ISOs I downloaded from ftp://linux.stanford.edu/pub/mirrors/fedora/linux/core/
matched the md5's as expected the only thing I can think of is that maybe the speed was an issue in recording. It is worth a try.

There is a little light at the end of the tunnel, I just need to get there! :-)

Chris