Re: raise window on-click

Rob Park wrote:

Why do I have to hold down the ALT button to perform an action that I previously did NOT have to hold the ALT button for? Just because? That's not a good reason.

If you had simply switched your WM (perhaps, try window maker) several days ago, you would no longer be complaining. There is a solution to your problem. Go try it. Metacity will not be everything to everyone. Ever. So what? It doesn't have to be.