Re: How about slowing down the Fedora release cycle to allow for more QA???

Am Mo, den 24.11.2003 schrieb Marc Joffe um 01:38:
> I think you have taken my example out of context.
Sorry, that was not my intention.

> It was simply one of
> the bugs that I have seen while using fedora core 1.

If I've a look at the messages on this list I don't see specifically
more problems as with any previous version. And often the problem is the
user/admin, not the distro. So I think it's wrong to qualify Fedora as a
bad crafted distribution which suffers from not "slowing down the Fedora
release cycle".

> Secondly, the first thing that the fedora site says is that,
> "The goal of The Fedora Project is to work with the Linux community to
> build a complete, general purpose operating system exclusively from free
> software"

General purpose OS, yes, but not equally suited for everybodies needs.

Peter