RE: Fedora Update Notification: Mozilla [1.4.1-18]

Good point Mike... that would be great if up2date could handle Mozilla 1.4,
1.5, 1.6 and a user could choose which version they want to "track".

Is it just a matter of the hours required to put rpms together?

Since Fedora is "For the people, by the people", what is the process to
volunteer to do this sort of thing?

Don