can't update mozilla with up2date

When I try to update FC1 with up2date I'm getting the following message:

There was a package dependency problem. The message was:
Unresolvable chain of dependencies: galeon-1.2.7-3 requires mozilla = 35:1.2.1
Please modify your package selections and try again.

A while ago I had a problem with mozilla not running and one kind sole here gave me a command that fixed things (deleted the config or something, I'm not sure right now and don't have the note in front of me). How can I tell if I use this galeon thing (yes, I realize that does sound dumb). As far as I know I don't and if it is not infrastructure for something else I'd be just as happy to remove it in order to be able to update mozilla.

Any thoughts?

Mike