Re: KDE 3.1.93 for Fedora spotted

I am not wanting a flame-war by what I am about to
ask.  I am asking for honest opinions, not a "Holy
War" about desktops.

Do you, collectively, prefer KDE or Gnome?  And why?

My Linux experience, since Red Hat 5.2, has been 100%
CLI based.  I have never even used the GUI.  I am
wanting to do a fresh install of Fedora on a system,
but I only want to load one desktop interface.

Any non-flammatory experiences/opinions would be
greatly appreciated.