Re: Install on 32 meg celeron machine

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003, Rok Papež wrote:
> Have you tried running IceWM or fvwm2 as a window manager ? The applictions
> will still be a problem, but Opera and/or Mozilla Firebird could maybe work
> on this configuration.

Because of this thread, I started looking into very minilistic window
managers last night, and discovered pawm (Puto Amo Window Manager):
  http://www.pleyades.net/pawm/

It does most things I expect/need from a window manager, but with only a
small amount of memory (even less than my fvwm2 setup was using).

--
Daniel Robitaille