YUM & Kickstart

This is the functionality that I am working towards:

Client runs kickstart.
Anaconda mounts and starts from NFS.
Client mounts yum repository via NFS.
Client installs desired load with all updated packages.
Client stays up to date with yum repository.

I have a yum repository setup and installed clients stay up to date just
fine.  What I need is for Anaconda to use the newest RPM either from base
or updates to install with the kickstart.

I know I can make a minimal install and then use yum to install the
majority of the RPMs, but then what ever is in the base install would have
to be updated by hand (or script) seperately.

Has anyone done this already?

thanks,

--
Matt Whiteley <mattwhiteley@xxxxxxxxxxx>