Re: Power-off

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 12:27, Nigel D Pallett wrote:
> Well Said Tim !!
>
> The guy concerned is was extremely upset,concerned and sorry for what
> happened.
>
> To all those who are taking a hard line and beating up on the guy:
>
> DO YOU REALLY EXPECT TO PLAY ON THE INTERNET ALL THE TIME WITHOUT EVER
> EXPERIENCING SUCH PROBLEMS !!
>
> ALL OF US IN THE OPEN SOURCE COMMUNITY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING EACH
> OTHER LEARN AND BENEFIT FROM OUR EXPERIENCES AND EVEN OUR MISTAKES !!
>
> I for one, will not be blacklisting koolinus or anyone else who is
> unfortunate enough to suffer at the hands of technology !!
>
> Nigel

I agree give the guy a break I say. It wasn't malicious and I'm sure
he's learned from this. I've seen worse! This woman at this company i
use to work at sent EVERYONE a mail that was like 6Mb+ now that was fun.

<hutuworm> "I bet the discussion about the careless SPAM will cause
more than 500+ mails. :D" </hutuworm>

hehe *waves*