Re: Question about Reiser4

Here is something I don't understand...
It seems there is a maintainer, namesys people, which is what I was supposing, and probably it is the most qualified one for reiser4,

but it also seems you imply that they are not interested right now in kernel inclusion, since they are not asking "in this moment" for it.

Do I misunderstand? To me it seems they are implicitally interested in kernel inclusion since they are maintaining the code, and they alredy asked for this.

regards

Luigi