Re: Evolution with mapi plugin?

On Wed, 2008-12-17 at 04:15 -0700, Christopher A. Williams wrote:
I guess you have the privilege of not having to deal with "the great
unwashed" who routinely send and want to receive HTML e-mail. They also
don't know that the business norm (imposed originally bu MS Outlook) of
top-posting is also bad email etiquette.
Sorry to hijack the thread a little bit but I just don't understand why people are so militant about bottom posting being the one true way to respond to email. Personally, I prefer top posting because when reading through an email thread it's annoying to have to page down on every message to get past the stuff I've already read in a previous message. Particularly so on this list, where people include a page or two of a previous post, and add only a sentence or two of followup comment.

Middle posting can be really useful as well, when responding to someone's comments point by point.

Can someone fill me in on why they prefer bottom posting?

Wayne.