Re: Evolution with mapi plugin?

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Christopher A. Williams
<chriswfedora@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 12:48 -0500, Tom Horsley wrote:
On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:50:53 +1930
Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

I'm pretty sure Evo is the only game in town if you need Exchange
access (not counting browsers of course). I don't use Exchange so I
could change in a heartbeat (virtually all my mail is on IMAP servers)
but I still haven't found a MUA that convinces me as much as Evo,
despite its many faults.

BTW, the new beta of Thunderbird 3 is just out. I tried it yesterday.
Very promising IMHO. This could turn out to be the one :-)

poc

Not fully true.

I tried Evolution when we moved to Exchange. We don't have imap or pop access so it was the only option. Of course filtering took forever and no access to the exchange server filtering via evolution.

I found this.

http://www.saunalahti.fi/juhrauti/index.html

fetchExc run from a script allows me to get my mail off the exchange server and into my Thunderbird. :) :) :)

I don't use the calender features as most of my co-workers don't like it either.

--
Robin Laing