Re: Linux WiFi Manual

Timothy Murphy wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:

    Tim your only objection seems to be that I like and use
NetworkManager. Please get off this silly and time wasting every day
message saying how bad it is.

Sorry, you are suffering from delusions of grandeur.
What you use is very low in my order of priorities.

    If you are so offended by this then write your own paper and leave
it out.

Since you have been offensive, I will spell it out plainly.
I believe your knowledge and understanding of WiFi is minimal -
certainly far less than mine, and I don't claim to be very knowledgeable -
so I really don't think you are in a position to write a WiFi manual.

It is a bit like me writing a manual on DVD technology
after working out how to turn my DVD player on.

In my view, to write a WiFi manual or HOWTO
you have to have at least a minimal understanding of the underlying technology.

As stupid as you think I am Tim, I did get my old Sony laptop F7 working with WiFi. All you ever did was a real old clunker with a plug in WiFi which you can be assured I do not want.

Karl