Re: mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

On Sat, 2006-11-04 at 13:31 +1000, Res wrote:
> "Would you call it that if we could prove every single bit of trash
> came from every ISP in a country but blocked every ISP by domain name?

That's still the same thing.  You're presuming that every user on those
ISPs is an abuser, and you're going to punish them all with the actions
you propose.

It's never right to tell someone that they have to put up with being
discriminated against. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came...>

Whilst there's some naive logic to the notion that perhaps those ISPs
might decide, then, to take action against the abusers in their midst,
to avoid being blocked.  The evidence, to date, is that it doesn't have
that effect.

Deal with the spam correctly, don't ignorantly bugger up TLDs.

I read messages from the public lists.