Re: mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

Tim:
>> There's a difference between personal filtering, and across the board
>> internet racism that makes it next to impossible to use it properly.

Res:
> I don't think you have a right to call it racism, I migh suggest you
> could choose your terms more wisely.

It's quite correct:  Discriminating against a class, based on some of
them.  Anybody who discriminates against a whole group because of some,
is a "racist" and deserves a bloody nose over it.  You'd soon feel that
way, too, if you were among those being discriminated against.

Those who practice racism, in whatever form, like to claim that it
isn't, to justify continuing to do so.

I read messages from the public lists.