Re: mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

Tim:
>> I have a .biz domain, if you assert that all .biz mail is 100% spam, and
>> delete it regardless, I'd never be able to mail you privately, nor be
>> able to do anything about it.  Likewise for anybody else that I
>> communicate with.  I've got to:

Res:
> There was a period, about 2 or so years ago, where every second  553 was
> issued to .biz, that lasted for about 6 months, I completely blocked  .biz
> locally as i got so sick of adding in singular domains, once it subsided
> I've removed them, now days (last 12 months at least) I'd see more crap
> from comcast in one day then i'd see in a year of .biz's

>> about TLD blocking, and changed my domain (with all the fuckups that
>> causes).  And how long before I have to go through that again, because

> sometimes it is justified, I have .cn .kr .tw and .br to name some blocked
> because of the extreme levels of spam

It's just another form of internet racism, with all the problems that
racism has always had:  Ignorance causing harm to others.  Entire top
level domains (or countries, or services, etc.) get discriminated
against, because of the actions of some.  And the "I doesn't cause
problems for me" attitude (i.e. "I am unaware of any problems, so I
think that there are none") allowing it to continue to cause harm to
others.

One might think that Linux users, at least, would recognise the harm
that is caused by discriminating against 98% of the everyone else based
on the behaviour of just 2%.  Or perhaps they wouldn't mind that all
mail from a Linux mail client got blocked, or all Linux web browsers got
blocked, because just a few percent of people use it, and therefore it's
statistically insignificant.

I read messages from the public lists.