Re: mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

From: "Res" <res@xxxxxxxxxx>
On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, Tim wrote:

Tim:
There's a difference between personal filtering, and across the board
internet racism that makes it next to impossible to use it properly.

Res:
I don't think you have a right to call it racism, I migh suggest you
could choose your terms more wisely.

It's quite correct:  Discriminating against a class, based on some of
them.  Anybody who discriminates against a whole group because of some,
is a "racist" and deserves a bloody nose over it.  You'd soon feel that
way, too, if you were among those being discriminated against.

Those who practice racism, in whatever form, like to claim that it
isn't, to justify continuing to do so.

Rather then just slandering me, why dont you respond to this part of the question:

"Would you call it that if we could prove every single bit of trash came from every ISP in a country but blocked every ISP by domain name? If I or others could stop the majority by blocking 50 or 100 domains then we would."

Res, Tim is a liberal who thinks "racism" is a "trumps everything"
word. Ignore him. He neither knows the definition of racism nor is
approachable by logic.

By his logic blocking spam at all is racism. It is attacking behavior
of a minority. By THAT definition I'd be proud to be called a racist
by Tim. But more likely I'd ignore it as being intellectual noise
devoid of meaning.

{^_^}