Re: digital signature/certificate in open office 2.0

On 16/11/05, Tony Nelson <tonynelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>When I sign a .odt document and save it as a .rtf, then open office says
>document.rtf (signed) in the title bar at the top of the program. When I
>then close open office, then reopen it and reload the signed .rtf, there
>no longer is a signature. When I then try to add the signature back again,
>it says that the document must be saved on .odt format before it can be
>signed. This is an endless loop.

Sounds like a bug in OO.  Perhaps it didn't notice that changing to RTF
unsigned the document.  Probably should report it to the OO team.

I'm not exactly sure how t go about reporting a bug. I posted once to the ooforum.org. Maybe that's where I do it.
--
kwhiskers{