Re: digital signature/certificate in open office 2.0

On 14/11/05, Craig White <craigwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 18:26 -0700, kwhiskers wrote:
> To use a digital certificate in Open Office 2.0, you must import it
> into firefox.
>
> Then addto ~/.bash_profile:
>
> export
> MOZILLA_CERTIFICATE_FOLDER=/home/myname/.mozilla/firefox/blah234blah234blah.default
>
> Now, when you run open office, you can choose the certificate with
> which to sign a document.
>
> I wish someone had simply stated that 3 weeks ago.
----
thanks for the pioneering effort. Perhaps you might want to make it easy
for the next person by clearly explaining the entire process right from
creating the certificate, then importing it into firefox, exporting it
and then signing a document with oowriter/etc.

Craig

believed to be clean.