Re: Antivirus in FC3?

On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 22:31 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> idiot proof GUI for setting up LDAP database - all this time, I
> thought
> the classic oxymoron was military intelligence   ;-)
>
> of course your idea and my ideas for LDAP database are likely to
> differ

Well they vary from small (a few hundred) to large (hundreds of
thousands of entries).  I'm thinking of the smaller side of the spectrum
where you are dealing with a fairly flat structure.  I believe that SELS
9 includes a plugin to Yast to do that.

> not sure what python has to do with any of this.

Well most of the Fedora/Redhat GUI tools are written in python, so it
would make a certain amount of sense to in that.

Paul