Re: Libreoffice calculation [OT]

On Mon, 2011-03-21 at 20:27 -0700, Darlene Wallach wrote:

> So way out to the right in column "z" put the number you want
> multiplied, then in the column you want the result to show up in you
> put the calculaton/algorithm. So say in D3 you would put: =sum(z3 * 4)
> in D4 you would put: =sum(z4 * 4)
> D5: =sum(z5 *4)

Yea that pretty much is bout the only way I can find to do it.  Just
thought maybe there was way to do it all in one column without involving
others (which seems to work in excel, but guess not here (don't have
excel here)).

> > Gonna post a URL to let you see what it currently looks like (html form)
> > to get an idea of what I want seen.  Any calculations that need done are
> > to be hidden and not seen.
> >
> > http://www.miketc.net/bracket.html
>
> What multiplier did you use for round 1, 1?

There wasn't a formula, just 1 pnt for each win.  4 was for round 2, and
then increases for the rest.

Got your attachment offline though, and guessing that bout only way to
do it.  See reply from offline email I sent.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"The best town on Earth!"