Re: Libreoffice calculation [OT]

Why not just enter the regular number in the columns, and just do
the formula in the total column?

Just enter the wins in Columns B thru G Then in H put the
formula.
H3 would have, with x1 thru x5 replaced with your numbers.

=B3*x1+c3*x2+d3*x3+e3*x4+g3*x5

Otherwise, you could enter the number in one column, and have
the formula to multiply it in the next.