Re: Missing volume applet?

JB <jb.1234abcd <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Google search: waiting for sound system to respond
> e.g.
> Solution
> Go to System->Preferences -> Startup Applications
> Make sure you’re in the tab ‘Startup programs’
> -> Click on ‘Add’
> Name: Pulseaudio daemon
> Command:/usr/bin/pulseaudio
> Comment: Start the sound daemon
>
> Now logout, then login again

I hope you found them under Fedora - they are named differently :-)
Pulse Audio Sound System
and
Pulse Audio Sound System KDE ...

Also under System->Preferences -> Startup Applications

you will find and the very bottom
Volume Control (Show desktop volume control)
check it off
You may verify the command by pressin on it and looking it up under Edit.

Also NetworkManager applet.

JB