RE: help.. my fedora hung up and I cant login

Hi Gents,

Thanks all for the input.
I managed to get it up and running now.
What I did was that I interrupt the boot process by pressing "delete" button. Then I press "a" to modify the selected kernel. Then I added "s" or "1" to enter the single user mode. From there I can restored back the xorg.conf file as root.

Cheers,
Tri