Re: fc8 upgrade

On 02/25/2011 02:54 AM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> If you're going to
> use a rapidly-changing distro like Fedora you need to keep it up to date
> if you don't want to suffer the consequences of being several years
> behind the curve.

Actually, in his case it wouldn't have mattered what distro he was
using.  He just waited way too long to upgrade.  It would have been like
going from RHELv3 to RHELv6 and he would have run into the same issues.
I also have very little (read "no") sympathy for someone that sees a
message saying their /boot is too small and then proceeds to ignore it.

--
Zapp: She's built like a steak house but she handles like a bistro. 葛斯
克 愛德華 / 台北市八德路四段