Apache virtual host and php_value advise

Hi.
I want to set the path for the directory that php uses "$_ENV['TMP']"
in my Apache configuration for a particular Virtual host. I have used
php_value to set a number of settings but I can't set the one for the
tmp dir what is the correct option to use.

My current config :

      <IfModule mod_php5.c>
                php_value short_open_tag on
                php_value register_globals off
                php_value safe_mode Off
                php_value memory_limit 32M
                php_value post_max_size 8M
                php_value upload_max_filesize 8M
                php_value max_execution_time 120
                php_value max_input_time 60
                php_value magic_quotes_gpc off
                php_value magic_quotes_runtime 0
                php_value date.timezone Pacific/Auckland
                php_value display_errors off
                php_value session.save_path /var/www/html/SESSION
                php_value upload_tmp_dir /var/www/html/TMP
                php_value tmp_path /var/www/html/TMP

        </IfModule>

Thanks