allow single IP to access to everything from squid ( not restricted manner )

Dear All

We've squid running on RHEL 5 , we have blocked some sites through the
squid which is not allowed in our organization.

Now situation is like that ... one of our boss needed to  access the
sites which are in block list.

is it possible to allow single ip address to access the internet without
restriction and other will have to follow the squid rules

Thanks

--
   °v°
  /(_)\