Re: [OT] Re: Is there a better Alternative to Thunderbird ? <Why I use a Mac>

> not really obscure. there where several s100 system that started out as
> z80, then updated as z80/m68k.

Very obscure. Yes it was common for S100 setups (and also appeared with
some other systems even early Unix ones) but in the big picture of things
its drowned out by the world of mainstream 68K hardware of the kind
you'll find on the m68k lists.

> > On the Z80 side you can in theory run UZI of course, or if you have
> > banked RAM then UZIX (which has a minimal TCP/IP even)
>
> ?uzi? | ?uzix? sounds strangle familiar, but recall does not bring it up.

UZI is a V7 Unix clone for Z80

Alan