Re: Is there a better Alternative to Thunderbird ?

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Petrus de Calguarium <pgueckel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Heinz Diehl wrote:
>
> In Fedora is there a better email Browser ?
>>

> Kmail. I've been using it for over 10 years, and it has never failed me yet.

Having all of KDE and Gnome is one way to increase the chances that
you will have at least one version of more or less everything that
works for desktop applications.  This comment is not particularly
helpful for email, but it is a comment that reflects why Linux will
never be a significant factor on the desktop.   Oops... the Gnome
terminal isn't working with x-forwarding because of something the
Fedora/Gnome "team" has done.  Better switch to KDE for that app until
they get it fixed.  Typical Fedora user sighs and plows ahead.  Most
of the world just won't put up with that kind of nonsense.

Robert.