Re: Is there a better Alternative to Thunderbird ? <Why I use a Mac>

On Sat, 2011-02-05 at 10:30 -0800, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 02/05/2011 06:43 AM, Bill Davidsen wrote:
> > The only Linux you might get going on small memory machines is DSL (Damn Small
> > Linux), although there are at least two other tiny distros out I haven't tried.
>
> Puppy will work with as little as (I think) 32 Meg.  I know it works
> Just Fine on one of my old laptops with 96 Meg.

If you go to:

http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net

You can download unetbootin a program which will let you download about
50  versions of Linux and BSD Unix onto a usb drive, Damn Small Linux is
one of them. Actually there are multiple versions of about 25 unixes and
Linuxs.. Very easy to use. You must also install p7zip which is in the
Fedora repos.