RE: Is there a better Alternative to Thunderbird ?

-----Original Message-----
From: users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Patrick
O'Callaghan
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 3:40
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Is there a better Alternative to Thunderbird ?

On Fri, 2011-02-04 at 08:11 +0000, g wrote:
> do not enter a reply to an email below a "-- ". that is a line with
> 2 dashes followed by a space.
>
> this is known as a 'delimiter' and when replying to your post, what
> you
> wrote gets cut off and all that is in reply is what you see above.

Despite talking about Seamonkey, he's using Outlook to post, which may
have something to do with it (not to mention the wierd quoting style).

poc

You all caught me using Windoze again...

The problem is I got a nice 460 gtx and it does not function correctly with
Linux at this time.
I use Seti at home to crunch data and between me and ten other guys we have
a betting pool to see who can get the highest RAC
It's worth quite a bit of $$$ so I run Seti full blast and the 460 gtx has
given me an added 804 gigaflops on top of my Phenom 2 965

Overclocking is a big issue with the 460 and Fedora. I almost blew this card
because fan control is very poor under Linux.
The drivers are just not there yet.

Unfortunately Windows 7 x64 is what I have to run to get SAFE control of
this card.
I overclock this to 925 Mhz from 675 so that is quite an overclock at a nice
45 degree C

I still run Fedora but it is through a virtual machine.

Virusville is where I am again.
Coming from fedora I am stunned about these darn viruses again.

I do miss running Fedora, the safety of Fedora is really missed.

Until the driver issue is fixed Windoze is where I sit as a steady and
Fedora is my secondary

Have a good day
Michael