Re: Is there a better Alternative to Thunderbird ?

On 02/03/2011 11:44 PM, Michael Miles wrote:

> [...]

michael,

do not enter a reply to an email below a "-- ". that is a line with
2 dashes followed by a space.

this is known as a 'delimiter' and when replying to your post, what you
wrote gets cut off and all that is in reply is what you see above.

you opinion about 'sea monkey' is your opinion. some will agree with you.
many will not.

myself, i tried it and i prefer to stay with thunderbird.

mozilla wrote 'seamonkey' for a reason. your desires are one of those
reasons.

--

peace out.

tc.hago,