Re: CHECKSUM is not easily accessible on Fedora Download Page

> Proposal -
>
> Mockup:
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/webdesign/fedoraproject.org/verify/verify.png

Shouldn't the teddy bears be penguins? :-).

On a more serious note: A lot of people (me for sure) like to know
what they are getting into before they just blindly download something.
I'd rather be able to read the instructions ahead of time instead
of only discovering them after I complete the download.