Re: Spamassassin behaving strangely

On 01/14/2011 06:09 PM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Greg Woods wrote:
>
>> Later versions of spamassassin for CentOS 5 can be obtained from the DAG
>> repo (http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el5/en/) I installed version 3.3 from
>> there and it works quite well on my CentOS 5 boxes.
>
> Thanks for that.
> Actually, there didn't seem to be an RPM actually called spamassassin
> (at least under the x86_64 branch I was looking at).
> I wonder if spamass-milter is equivalent, or sufficient?

spamass-milter is the "glue" to run SpamAssassin as a sendmail milter.
It is not SpamAssassin.  You must install the SpamAssassin and sendmail
packages separately.

It is available from Fedora repos and ATRPMS.  ATRPMS also carries
CentOS versions of its packages.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@xxxxxxxxxxx